ATG’S COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND ACCESS (IDEA)
Our stages are a platform for compelling stories – stories that are for all, by all, and of all. We shine our spotlight on our differences and believe that understanding and celebrating these differences makes us better global citizens. We are passionate about the pursuit of true diversity and equality. We strive to make our venues beacons of these ideals in our communities. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture, one in which everyone can bring their authentic selves. At ATG, we provide a stage for everyone.
FOOD & BEVERAGE RUNNER
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: Varies (Tuesday through Sunday)
COMPENSATION: $17.51/hr plus tip pay out daily
ABOUT THE POSITION
The service positions are responsible for the Ordertorium/in-seat service program: both serving items as well as acting prep worker when scheduled. May require taking orders from guests and placing orders for the prep team. Required to climb stairs and carry 10-25lbs up and down. All service positions will consistently highlight the values of ATG, the North American F&B Program, and the Venue General Manager through action and guest focused behavior.
Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager. Must be open to all shifts when necessary: nights, weekends, and holidays.
Please be aware that COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment. (If necessary, accommodation requests for exemption are considered on a case-by-case basis).
EXPERIENCE and SKILS
- Welcoming demeanor, guest focused attitude
- Working knowledge of cocktails, beer varieties, wine varieties, soda varieties, food brands, basic allergy knowledge
- Diligent in all areas of work, from prep to service to clean up
- POS experience
- Able to work without sitting for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 10-25lbs on regular basis
- Able to continually walk up 3 flights of stairs
- Must be able to read and write English
- Customer Focus
- $17.51/hr plus tip out daily
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun and creative work environment
Please send Resume to email@example.com.